Enhancing the lives of others. It's what we do. Whether you are a business owner, manager, or an entrepreneur, have a trusted and experienced attorney on your team is valuable in protecting your business interests. An attorney with experience in building and growing a small business has a unique perspective in handling employees, contracts, policies and procedures, and strategies to grow your business.
Joseph Michael Harris, Jr.
As a small business owner for nearly 20 years, I understand the hard work and dedication it takes to build a business. I have focused my life on enhancing the lives of other people. I focused my law career on helping small business owners and entrepreneurs build and keep their dream business.
- Juris Doctor, Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, 2018
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of the Incarnate Word, 2016
- Bachelor of Health Science - Physical Therapy, University of Louisville, 1996
- Masters of Arts - Athletic Training, Western Michigan University, 1994
- Bachelor of Science - Western Kentucky University, 1992
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Bar, US District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Kentucky Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Kentucky Athletic Trainers' Association
- Grayson County Chamber of Commerce
- Grayson County Bar Association
- Elizabethtown SHRM
- Physical Therapy Solutions, PSC
- Human Resource & Safety Solutions, LLC
Joseph M. Harris
Attorney at Law
Trusted. Experienced. Competent.
At your service...
Find out how we can help you and your business. Contact our office for a consultation. This is an Advertisement.